Speaking & Coaching
Topics (partial list)
- Management & Leadership
- Building An Innovation Mindset in Your Team
- Dealing With Toxic Employees
- Dealing With Difficult Clients & Complaints
- Building Stronger Client Relationships
- Chapter Management: Driving Membership Growth & Success
- Building Your Personal Brand
- Becoming A Trusted Advisor to Your Clients
- Sales & Growth
- Finding the Business: Prospecting
- Pricing the Business: How & How Much to Charge
- Winning the Business: RFPs, Proposals & Pitch Meetings
- Keeping the Business: Re-bookings & Debriefings
- Un-Stuck: Getting Your Business to the Next Level
- Exit Strategy: When, How & Why to Sell or Merge Your Event Company
- Business Skills
- Budgeting Tips & Best Practices
- Negotiating with In-House Vendors
- Negotiating With Venues
- Event Marketing for the Luxury Set
- Virtual & Hybrid Meeting Strategies
- Delivering Value for Event Sponsors
- New Thinking On Engagement & Content Delivery
- Connecting Event Attendees to Your Cause
- R.O.I.: How to Demonstrate the Value of Your Events
Where He’s Spoken (partial list)
- Meeting Professionals International
- Professional Convention Management Association
- International Live Events Association
- Luxury Marketing Council
- Association of Fundraising Professionals
- International Association for Exhibitions & Events
- Engage Luxury Wedding Summit
- The Special Event
- NYU Tisch Center for Hospitality, Tourism & Sports Management
- Penn State School of Hospitality Management
- International Council on Hotel, Restaurant and Industry Education
- Event Leadership Institute
- Event Innovation Forum
Coaching & Consulting Clients (partial list)
- Bank of America
- Event Resources
- First Protocol
- Grass Roots
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- Smith & Wollensky Restaurant Group
- Yankee Stadium
Testimonials (partial list)
Howard was able to get our team to think out of the box and look at our events from a different perspective.
Your presentation at our northeast regional sales meeting was exactly the fresh, outside perspective we needed to take our performance and business to the next level. I heard many positive comments, and I know it will help us think differently about working with clients.
Thank you so much for bringing such an interesting and useful presentation to our team. We’ve already received great feedback about the session and appreciate the time you spent putting something together that would resonate so well for our group.
Bank of America
The workshop you gave at our first national sales meeting was a home run. You engaged everyone in the process, gave great insight and tools for our sales managers to prospect and sell better and grow our client base. You challenged us as a group to deliver a greater customer experience and I know everyone left energized and motivated to exceed their sales goals.
Smith & Wollensky Restaurant Group
Thank you again for a great day! Lots of ideas are flowing between the teams following the sessions today. I appreciate all of your time and effort in making it a successful day for everyone involved.
New York Yankees
Thank you so so much for facilitating our company-wide management offsite this week. The 2 days were very productive and positive. You were able to mediate so well and get people communicating about hard topics.
Grass Roots Meetings & Events
Great job presenting to our full team at our annual off-site. Your insights resonated equally well across all attendees, whether they worked at our main office, or at our implant accounts at various investment banks. The strategies and tools you offered will definitely help us raise our game in delivering a greater level of service, prove our value more, and grow our accounts.
Howard led an extremely powerful series of webinars and executive round tables. Each was a resounding success and captured everyone’s attention and interest. Our guests all voted the presentations as “excellent” across the board.